Powered by Blogger.

WELCOME

Assalamualaikum...
This blog was created for SSI3013, Information And Communication Technology In Science Sem 1 2011/2012..
I'll upload any assignment that i had done to share with all of the readers...
Other than that, my e-portfolio also contain info on education and hope it is useful for future teachers and also all teachers..
In addition I do share info, news and galleries for all readers..
Hope u enjoy reading my teaching portfolio..
(",)

IWB

>> Thursday, December 22, 2011

Interactive White Board (IWB) helps teachers in teaching and learning process as it create active learning in class. Dr. Sophia said that we are very lucky to get opportunity to use IWB as not all faculty in UPSI have this. We also need to use this IWB in all of our presentation.


Interactive White Board (IWB)

When I see it for the first time in class, I thought it is like a normal screen but actually it is a touch screen. It also have a pen and duster like a normal white board. After I learned on how to use it, I feel very fortunate to have opportunity to learned on how to use it. I feel that every should have this IWB to make teaching and learning process more successful.


Students very attracted to IWB

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP