Powered by Blogger.

WELCOME

Assalamualaikum...
This blog was created for SSI3013, Information And Communication Technology In Science Sem 1 2011/2012..
I'll upload any assignment that i had done to share with all of the readers...
Other than that, my e-portfolio also contain info on education and hope it is useful for future teachers and also all teachers..
In addition I do share info, news and galleries for all readers..
Hope u enjoy reading my teaching portfolio..
(",)

Assalamualaikum

>> Sunday, October 30, 2011

Alhamdulillah.. I managed to create this blog as my teaching portfolio.

This blog is different from most other blog because it contain many information and knowledge which were arranged. So, you can find the needed information easily. I hope you get some new knowledge by reading this blog and can share with others...

It contain information on


 Education

Teaching and Learning

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP