Powered by Blogger.

WELCOME

Assalamualaikum...
This blog was created for SSI3013, Information And Communication Technology In Science Sem 1 2011/2012..
I'll upload any assignment that i had done to share with all of the readers...
Other than that, my e-portfolio also contain info on education and hope it is useful for future teachers and also all teachers..
In addition I do share info, news and galleries for all readers..
Hope u enjoy reading my teaching portfolio..
(",)

Teaching Portfolio

>> Thursday, October 13, 2011

On 11th October 2011 at 8.00a.m., we have been asked to create our own blog for our teaching portfolio by our instructor, Cik Suzi during our lab session. For me, this my second time to create blog. My first time for making blog is for subject 'Pengajaran, Teknologi dan Penaksiran I' that is here but it is group blog. So, this is my first own blog. Although I do have some basic on creating blog but there are so many things on making blog that I have to explore and learn.

I am very excited to have my own blog. Here, we are using blogspot to create the blog but they are other choice to made a blog like wordpess. I have been told that this blog is a teaching portfolio that different from blog that we have because it is an educational blog. It contain collection of educational item and also our assignments. We can upload our assignment here as back up if something happen to our laptop using Google Docs. We also have learned on how to decorate and arrange our bog nicely.


e-portfolio like a folder of worksheet

After learned on how to make a blog, I felt I have fall in love with it. I am going to make this blog a blog that full of knowledge and take a very good care of it. I am also are going to use this as one of my ways on teaching when I become a teacher in future =)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP